Serving The Community
Conley Outreach has been “Caring for the Heart of Community” for over 35 years through its grief services, the West Towns Network and its community programs. In FY 2016, Conley Outreach touched over 3110 lives in the Kaneland and surrounding communities:
- 500 families were linked to area services; 750 requests for help were answered.
- 38 community members received Mental Health First Aid training. 4 participated in Hope Takes Action. Over 530 hours of instruction were given.
- Over 455 adults and children attended support groups, grief camp or received Conley Care bears. Over 414 hours of support were provided.
- 600 hot meals were provided by partner churches through our Monthly Meals program at the Elburn Food Pantry; 594 people received clothes through our Good Samaritan Clothes Closet in Sugar Grove.
- Nearly 250 people received financial help through our 3 benevolence programs. Over $23,285 was distributed to needy neighbors. 118 children received toys and clothes for Christmas through Holiday Spirit.
- 126 volunteers provided over 738 hours of community service through the Community Care Team.
- 427 Kaneland High School students, parents and community members received information about the dangers of substance abuse through the Kaneland Coalition for Healthy Youth.