Serving The Community
Conley Outreach has been “Caring for the Heart of Community” for almost 40 years through its grief services, the West Towns Network, and its community programs. In FY 2020, Conley Outreach touched over 2175 lives in the Kaneland and surrounding communities:
- 535 families were linked to 85 health and human service agencies through the West Towns Network. Over 794 requests for help were answered.
- Over 425 adults and children attended support groups, grief camp or received Conley Care Bears. Over 150 hours of support were provided.
- 319 hot meals were provided by partner churches through our Monthly Meals program at the Elburn Food Pantry; 349 people received clothes through our Good Samaritan Clothes Closet in Sugar Grove.
- 198 people received financial help through our 3 benevolence programs. Over $19,630 was distributed to needy neighbors. 135 children received toys and clothes for Christmas through Holiday Spirit.
- 112 volunteers provided over 304 hours of community service through the Community Care Team.
- 102 KHS students, parents, and community members received information about the dangers of substance abuse through the Kaneland Coalition for Healthy Youth.