Serving The Community
Conley Outreach has been “Caring for the Heart of Community” for almost 40 years through its grief services, the West Towns Network, and its community programs. In FY 2021, Conley Outreach touched over 1,839 lives in the Kaneland and surrounding communities:
- 367 families were linked to 85 health and human service agencies through the West Towns Network. Over 785 requests for help were answered.
- Over 416 adults and children attended support groups, grief camp or received Conley Care Bears. Over 152 hours of support were provided.
- 359 people received clothes through our Clothing Exchange Clothes Closet in Sugar Grove.
- 67 people received financial help through our 3 benevolence programs and COVID-19 Relief Grant. Over $16,484 was distributed to needy neighbors. 111 children received toys and gift cards for Christmas through Holiday Spirit.
- 19 volunteers provided over 248 hours of community service through the Community Care Team.
- 500 KHS students, parents, and community members received information about the dangers of substance abuse through the Kaneland Coalition for Healthy Youth.