Serving The Community
Conley Outreach has been “Caring for the Heart of Community” for almost 40 years through its grief services, the West Towns Network, and its community programs. In FY 2019, Conley Outreach touched over 2815 lives in the Kaneland and surrounding communities:
- 492 families were linked to 85 health and human service agencies through the West Towns Network. Over 693 requests for help were answered.
- Over 460 adults and children attended support groups, grief camp or received Conley Care Bears. Over 660 hours of support were provided.
- 375 hot meals were provided by partner churches through our Monthly Meals program at the Elburn Food Pantry; 516 people received clothes through our Good Samaritan Clothes Closet in Sugar Grove.
- 160 people received financial help through our 3 benevolence programs. Over $13,700 was distributed to needy neighbors. 101 children received toys and clothes for Christmas through Holiday Spirit.
- 161 volunteers provided over 586 hours of community service through the Community Care Team.
- 550 KHS students, parents and community members received information about the dangers of substance abuse through the Kaneland Coalition for Healthy Youth.